Thursday, March 18, 2010

O Canada!

O Canada, my home and native land. From sea to shining sea, you are a beautiful country. Thy sons and daughters made us proud at the Olympics.

But, seriously, the true north strong and free is just a little too far north! And while you may think I am referring to ice and snow the reality is that it is much more serious than that. It simply appears that we are too far north to indulge in any free shipping offers, expedited shipping offers, standard shipping offers or any shipping at all!

I must lament the difficulty of shopping online. So many wonderful things that don't ship to Canada. Some days, it makes me so sad :( That amazing thing called the world wide web only emphasize the fact that we really are just a little too far north.

Rest assured, I will persevere in my shopping endeavours and all will be right with the world :)

1 comments:

shan said...

update! update! new pic! where is that cute kid? ;)