Monday, November 10, 2008

Looking to Dec. 1

It is the most wonderful time of the year. Well, almost. But it's coming soon and I can hardly wait! I love all things Christmas - trees, music, shopping, baking, presents, decorating and so on.

This will be our first Christmas in this house and my parents are coming to spend it with us. I couldn't be more excited.

However the "rule" is no decorating to Dec. 1. For the record, that is now is only 20 days away. Do you think I could pull out all of the decorations before that?

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I say why not? We are already practicing our Christmas songs. Adelaide says that the stores are being silly and playing a joke on us since they already decorated. She goes into a momentary state of panic about our house not being decorated yet each time we go to a store. Funny girl.